On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Shay Bocks of Feast Design Company. Shay started hustlin’ in 2008 to connect her creative gifts and ravenous curiosity with the ambition of creative entrepreneurs. Nowadays, that dream has manifested into a full-time operation serving other dreamers just like herself.
Within the Genesis community, Shay is best known for her Foodie Pro theme, one that has continually been the best-selling theme on StudioPress. She followed that up with a theme called Brunch Pro and will soon be releasing a third food blogging theme called Cook’d Pro.
In this 31-minute episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Shay Bocks discuss:
- How Shay’s first seven jobs shaped what she does today
- Challenges she faces as a small business owner
- The popularity of the Foodie Pro theme
- What makes a successful food blogging brand
- A recipe solution: the Cookbook Plugin
Subscribe in iTunes to Listen
To leave a rating or comment, visit iTunes.