This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur is all about vitality. His focus is educating dog owners on natural practices that prevent pet illness effectively and sensibly. He helps people who want the best for their animals.
He is … Will Falconer and he is a digital entrepreneur.
In this 40-minute episode, Will and I discuss:
- His journey to digital entrepreneurship, which goes back to when his cat “Cali” got sick
- Why he decided to stop “trading dollars for hours” and steps he took next
- A great story about his audience coming to his defense
- The moment that led to his realization that he could make a difference
- The important lesson Will learned from his latest online course
- The tools (both technology and non-technology) that he finds contribute the most to his success as a digital entrepreneur
- Why he is striving for more balance in the next year
And much more.
Plus, Will answers my patented rapid-fire questions at the end of the episode, which unveiled his productivity hack and the one email newsletter he can’t do without.
Don’t miss it.
The post How Will Falconer Stopped Trading Dollars for Hours and Found His Calling appeared first on Copyblogger.