There’s a word that comes up a lot when we talk about content marketing: Intimidating.
It’s easy to get intimidated at the prospect of creating a high volume of really good content. And even more so if you don’t completely think of yourself as a writer.
Guess who wrote a book to help? It’s Copyblogger’s own Pamela Wilson. She wanted to share what she’s learned from her own journey, starting as a business owner who didn’t see herself as a writer. Today she consistently produces content that audiences love to read — while juggling the many other aspects of her role with Rainmaker Digital.
Today, Sonia Simone and Pamela Wilson take you through some of the lessons from Pamela’s new book, Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank-Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience.
In this 35-minute episode, Sonia and Pamela talk about:
- How to make writing less stressful
- Why it’s smart to choose the “lazy/efficient” approach to creating content
- The structures that make it much, much easier to be creative
- The professional doors that can open up when you learn to be an efficient content creator
- Pamela’s seven-part “formula” for content production