This week we’re joined by Chris Lema. Chris is a Product Strategist, a people manager, a speaker, and a blogger. He also works with companies to help them build better software products, run better software development teams, improve their marketing messages, and bring their products to market.
In this episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Chris Lema discuss:
- Aligning your work with your areas of expertise
- Making a course correction in your career
- Defining leadership by difficult decisions
- Leveraging WordPress in your business
- Leadership that requires a move beyond good
- Taking the leap to achieving success
- Being sold on yourself to become the leader you were meant to be
The post How to Be a Great Community Leader, with Chris Lema appeared first on Copyblogger.