Content marketing is a long game … but that doesn’t mean we can’t create some quick wins.
Strategic content marketing is all about long-term results — but there’s actually a lot you can do to create some momentum right away.
In this 19-minute episode, Sonia talks about:
- The fastest way I know to create lots and lots of short, valuable, audience-friendly blog posts
- Leveraging your contact list for some quick, high-value content
- The technique I swiped from Seth Godin for creating juicy, engaging content from your everyday life
- An efficient (and fun) process to improve a skill as quickly as possible
- An ultra simple framework to use when you’re asking for the sale