What do advanced sports analytics have to do with digital commerce? Well, everything — at least when it comes to the story of Ed Feng and his site The Power Rank.
In this 31-minute episode, Ed shares a number of lessons he has learned in his half-decade as a digital entrepreneur:
- Why he’s so committed to “doing remarkable things”
- How not being stubborn was the key to turning a hobby into a thriving business
- The important advice from Sonia Simone … that Ed ignored (and later regretted)
- Why he’s struggling to move forward with a podcast
- The classic book that has made a huge impact on Ed’s ability to build his audience and convert customers
And more. Plus, Ed answers my rapid-fire questions at the end … which includes one of the simplest productivity hacks you’ll ever hear, as well as this sensational video: Hans Rosling’s 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes – The Joy of Stats.