This week’s guest aspires to help you get your money right. He wants to assist others in taking back their purchasing power. He is Jarmar Dupas, and he is a Digital Entrepreneur.
In this 35-minute episode, Jarmar walks you through his journey as a digital entrepreneur:
- The moment that got his ears “buzzing,” which got him interested in entrepreneurship
- The simplicity of his proudest moment … and what you can learn from it
- How being a digital entrepreneur has been conducive to creating his desired lifestyle
- Why Jarmar sometimes gets in his own way and how he’s trying to overcome it
- The element of entrepreneurship that gives him the most satisfaction and how it inspires him to keep moving forward
Plus, Jarmar answers my rapid-fire questions at the end in which he retells a famous Stephen Covey story that has impacted his ability to get more meaningful work done.
The post How Becoming a Digital Entrepreneur Helped Jarmar Dupas Get His Life Right appeared first on Copyblogger.